Subject Line options:
- This month in L.A.: new granny flat regulations, top theater productions, best L.A. experiences to gift
- More ADUs may be popping up in your neighborhood. Here’s why.
- How We’re Getting Lucky w/ New ADU Regulations this St. Patty’s Day
- Bet you didn’t know this about St. Paddy’s Day 🍀+ 10 of L.A.’s best experiences
- Happy March Madness 🍀
- Spring in LA SNEAK PEEK 👀
- ✨Indulge in a LA Spring Fling ✨
- Soak up spring in LA with us…
Happy Spring Friends!
This year has started out as one of those years where we blinked and a whole two months has passed. It feels like just yesterday we were writing 2020 goals and ringing in the New Year. As winter comes to an end and spring approaches, some of us may be thinking about turning a new leaf.
This may come in the form of readjusting goals, making new plans to secure our financial future (say, by investing in real estate), or setting our clocks forward on March 8th and getting outside to really enjoy the amazing things L.A. has to offer.
Did you know?!
March Madness is in full effect! Thousands of Angelenos will flood the Staples Center as Pepperdine University hosts the NCAA West Regional March Madness tournament
on March 26 and 28.
What’s your favorite thing about the month of March?
We wrote about some of the things we love most on our blog, like the hottest theater productions premiering this year, our favorite L.A. experiences that make perfect gifts, and even (love them or hate them) the scoop on new ADU flat regulations in 2020.
Wishing you the luck of the Irish and many four-leaf clovers.
Some exciting things happening in L.A. this month…
New theater productions, like Hamilton, are coming to town, St. Patrick’s Day festivities have us digging out our favorite green sweater and don’t be surprised if you see some new ADUs popping up in your neighboorhood.